More humans get evolved; they wish to learn living in a manner which keeps them in harmony and grow with a balanced mind most importantly to balance work and life. And every responsible man and woman must learn this secret today to reach their goal of excellence which is only possible once they themselves are living & growing in harmony with peace of mind.
And when they get to know the secret way (as shall be explained here), they tend not to get misbalanced by any incidents affecting them based on layers of lower sentiments of others around them or by expressions of lower soul manifestations. Most importantly evolved men and women is not expected to exist in such lower planes nor they have liabilities towards recognizing people who are in such lower planes. However it is important to identify the devolving people in your life. And an evolving person can easily recognize the category of devolving individuals.
Identify devolving people around you, or in your circle, in family, friends, office who are in lower planes of living (vide their lower state of emotions, moral values, ethics, integrity, civility and expressions). They are the ones who criticize with malice, display arrogance, get jealous over unimportant matters, tend to hurt with surge of inconsiderate languages, get disharmonious at slightest of provocations, express unstable state of relationships (for example display extreme mannerisms on either side – good and nasty depending how you treat and untreat them), opportunistic in their behavioral pattern, good during your good times, absent during bad times and the likes. By now those names which must have flashed on top of your mind are the ones in this unfortunate devolving category!
But then, our question is how to accomplish a state of being to counter such people around us. And the simplest answer possibly would be to STRICTLY follow a disengaged living. This can be applied & practiced both in professional and in personal life of an individual who is willing enough to lead a happy, harmonized and disengaged living.
Then what is a disengaged Living?
- Ability to allow people, places or things the freedom to be themselves.
- Holding back from the need to rescue, save or fix another person from being sick, dysfunctional or irrational.
- Giving another person “the space” to be himself and/or herself.
- Disengaging from an over-enmeshed or dependent relationship with people.
- Willingness to accept that you cannot change or control a person, place or thing.
- Developing and maintaining of a safe, emotional distance from someone whom you have previously given a lot of power to affect your emotional outlook on life.
- Establishing of emotional boundaries between you and those people you have become overly enmeshed or dependent with in order that all of you might be able to develop your own sense of autonomy and independence.
- Process by which you are free to feel your own feelings when you see another person falter and fail and not be led by guilt to feel responsible for their failure or faltering.
- Ability to maintain an emotional bond of love, concern and caring without the negative results of rescuing, enabling, fixing or controlling.
- Placing of all things in life into a healthy, rational perspective and recognizing that there is a need to back away from the uncontrollable and unchangeable realities of life.
- Ability to exercise emotional self-protection and prevention so as not to experience greater emotional devastation from having hung on beyond a reasonable and rational point.
- Ability to let people you love and care for accept personal responsibility for their own actions and to practice tough love and not give in when they come to you to bail them out when their actions lead to failure or trouble for them.
- Ability to allow people to be who they “really are” rather than who you “want them to be.”
- Ability to avoid being hurt, abused, taken advantage of by people who in the past have been overly dependent or enmeshed with you.